No of years of experience: 5 – 10 years
Reporting to: CEO & COO
Minimum qualification: MBA or equivalent in retail sales, experience with luxury goods in a similar position is a plus
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities:
1. Drive the vision & strategy for the business in consultation with CEO & COO with inputs from corporate heads and business function heads like finance head, national sales manager, marketing head, supply chain head, etc.
2. Identify growth opportunities (potential markets, customers, new products/ services) in existing geographies
3. Follow & analyse the respective market as well as factors driving consumer trends
4. Conduct research to identify multiple Sales Channels
5. Identify customer / client needs like corporate gifting, seasonal gifting etc.
6. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
8. Plan the product purchase based on the buying buckets – assess the depth and width of the carryover styles and top sellers
9. Attend the regional meetings with the principals and plan on the purchases for the introduction of newness in the assortment depending on the seasonality’s. Develop a plan to ensure that a robust product pipeline for the future is maintained.
10. Constant interactions with principals on planning the business end to end – buying, products, assortment, marketing, business reviews, growth strategies, liquidation plans
11. Ensure timely updation of the relevant reports in stipulated formats to the principals
12. Formulate annual budgets / plans for business across geographies in terms of sales, cash flows, profitability, costs, working capital etc. In consultation with CEO, COO and CFO and inputs from direct reportees
13. Develop pricing bands for newness products with support from CFO in alignment with the market scenario and profitability objectives of the company and propose for approval from CEO & COO
14. Provide direction to the marketing teams based on the initiatives by the international team and product plans. Devise and execute a marketing budget and marketing calendar for the entire year
15. Explore opportunities for growth (both organic and inorganic options) of the business in new geographies and products in consultation with CEO & COO and corporate strategy & new business development
16. Review financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining revenue / cost objectives and revising objectives and plans in accordance with current condition
17. Implement business strategy and continuously monitor business’ progress against strategic / annual business plans, key initiatives and report progress to CEO & COO. Decide appropriate action required in case of slippage. Setting of the monthly / quarterly / yearly sales targets for key dealers and chains.
18. Monitor debtor management and collections and provide solutions in case of bottlenecks
19. Initiate & drive best practices in business across all functional areas
20. Ensure coordination between sales, marketing, buying and supply chain and provide guidance for key functional decisions
21. Periodically review organizational structure and modify (if required) to effectively implement division’s strategy and ensure staff motivation at highest levels possible
22. Act as a mentor and provide coaching on vision and direction to the direct and indirect reportees
23. Maintain standards of performance of the organization teams through effective coaching and performance management
24. Identify development areas for direct reportees and implement action plans for developing a strong team of employees
25. Recruit & select team members in line with organizational requirements
26. Identify critical positions and successors in collaboration with CEO
• Leadership qualities
• Ability to drive sales and increase reach across cities
• Ability to lead a team
• Strong analytic capabilities
Experience: Min. 5 years in required profile or exp. of start-up E-commerce process.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret the company’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, social media portals, brochures, banners, etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and marketing team.
Proven graphic designing experience
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc)
Highly proficient in all design aspects
Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
A store manager exudes confidence, charm and respect.
With the entitlement of an entire boutique is expected to be responsible for every detail.
From standing tall and representing the Swarovski brand to its utmost to motivating and training your staff to drive sales to its maximum is what is expected from our managers.
The candidate must have a knack for identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing relationships with potential and actual customers.
Ensure stock correctness with respect to value and quantity.
Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate must possess knowledge on - CRM, Inventory Management, Store Expense Management, Human Resource Management and excellent Verbal Communication.
Sales advisors need to be confident communicators with excellent selling skills and the ability to retain the product knowledge they have gained.Should have a pleasing personality and a good command over the English language.
K WEBMAKER ™