AP Group is the Authorised Distributor for Bateel Products in India. We are looking for a young dynamic individual who can establish the presence of this premium brand from the Arabian Market into the Indian Market. The Brand Manager will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Experience: 3 to 10 years in retail sales at stores (Experience in Food brands will be preferred)
Salary: Depends upon your current salary and position offered + incentives. Not a constraint for a deserving candidate.
• Manage the store team to meet sales target.
• The candidate must have a knack for identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing relationships with potential and actual customers.
• Ensure stock correctness with respect to value and quantity.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• The candidate must have experience on - CRM, Inventory Management, Store RM, Inventory Management, Store Expense Management, Human Resource Management.
• Manage the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
• Ensure that store operations are carried out efficiently.
• Achieving top line 100%.
• Contribute Ideas for retail accessories features. Write captions, explaining new seasonal fashion trends.
• Assist in executing internal and external events, sales presentation, e-mail campaign and corporate sales collateral.
• Forecast inventory requirements for each location.
• Accurately Estimate the needs of each store location and work with the store's management to solve conflict.
• Preparing Improvement Plan for individual stores.
• Analyzing Store Data which all points impacted the store performance
• Monitor stock levels and shelf-life of products to ensure that stock reconciliation is 100%.
• Maintain a register for stock records (Inwards & Outwards) & a register for cash records (Cash Collection Vs Cash Deposits).
• Distribute to sales staff every day quantity wise target.
• Prepare & analyze sales reports for the WTD, MTD and YTD wise.
• Analyses ROS report of each category
• Monitor store parameters of Conversion, Contribution, Average Bill Value, Average Selling Price.
• Prepare MIS report, upkeep audit to facilitate top management in decision making.
• Maintaining BASE STOCK LEVEL for various product categories.
• Communicate the annual business plan to the team & ensure that it is clearly understood by eac h team member.
• Manpower planning & allocations of duties & responsibilities within the team.
• Employee Onboarding, Development, Needs Assessment, and Training.
• Ensuring that SOP is strictly followed on daily basis.
• Leading store's employees how to optimize space for special events, such as in-store discount sales.
• Time to Time Coaching Store Manager and Store staff on performance improvement.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
No of years of experience: 5 – 10 years
Reporting to: CEO & COO
Minimum qualification: MBA or equivalent in retail sales, experience with luxury goods in a similar position is a plus
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities:
1. Drive the vision & strategy for the business in consultation with CEO & COO with inputs from corporate heads and business function heads like finance head, national sales manager, marketing head, supply chain head, etc.
2. Identify growth opportunities (potential markets, customers, new products/ services) in existing geographies
3. Follow & analyse the respective market as well as factors driving consumer trends
4. Conduct research to identify multiple Sales Channels
5. Identify customer / client needs like corporate gifting, seasonal gifting etc.
6. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
8. Plan the product purchase based on the buying buckets – assess the depth and width of the carryover styles and top sellers
9. Attend the regional meetings with the principals and plan on the purchases for the introduction of newness in the assortment depending on the seasonality’s. Develop a plan to ensure that a robust product pipeline for the future is maintained.
10. Constant interactions with principals on planning the business end to end – buying, products, assortment, marketing, business reviews, growth strategies, liquidation plans
11. Ensure timely updation of the relevant reports in stipulated formats to the principals
12. Formulate annual budgets / plans for business across geographies in terms of sales, cash flows, profitability, costs, working capital etc. In consultation with CEO, COO and CFO and inputs from direct reportees
13. Develop pricing bands for newness products with support from CFO in alignment with the market scenario and profitability objectives of the company and propose for approval from CEO & COO
14. Provide direction to the marketing teams based on the initiatives by the international team and product plans. Devise and execute a marketing budget and marketing calendar for the entire year
15. Explore opportunities for growth (both organic and inorganic options) of the business in new geographies and products in consultation with CEO & COO and corporate strategy & new business development
16. Review financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining revenue / cost objectives and revising objectives and plans in accordance with current condition
17. Implement business strategy and continuously monitor business’ progress against strategic / annual business plans, key initiatives and report progress to CEO & COO. Decide appropriate action required in case of slippage. Setting of the monthly / quarterly / yearly sales targets for key dealers and chains.
18. Monitor debtor management and collections and provide solutions in case of bottlenecks
19. Initiate & drive best practices in business across all functional areas
20. Ensure coordination between sales, marketing, buying and supply chain and provide guidance for key functional decisions
21. Periodically review organizational structure and modify (if required) to effectively implement division’s strategy and ensure staff motivation at highest levels possible
22. Act as a mentor and provide coaching on vision and direction to the direct and indirect reportees
23. Maintain standards of performance of the organization teams through effective coaching and performance management
24. Identify development areas for direct reportees and implement action plans for developing a strong team of employees
25. Recruit & select team members in line with organizational requirements
26. Identify critical positions and successors in collaboration with CEO
• Leadership qualities
• Ability to drive sales and increase reach across cities
• Ability to lead a team
• Strong analytic capabilities
Experience: Min. 5 years in required profile or exp. of start-up E-commerce process.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret the company’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, social media portals, brochures, banners, etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and marketing team.
Proven graphic designing experience
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc)
Highly proficient in all design aspects
Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
A store manager exudes confidence, charm and respect.
With the entitlement of an entire boutique is expected to be responsible for every detail.
From standing tall and representing the Swarovski brand to its utmost to motivating and training your staff to drive sales to its maximum is what is expected from our managers.
The candidate must have a knack for identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing relationships with potential and actual customers.
Ensure stock correctness with respect to value and quantity.
Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate must possess knowledge on - CRM, Inventory Management, Store Expense Management, Human Resource Management and excellent Verbal Communication.
Sales advisors need to be confident communicators with excellent selling skills and the ability to retain the product knowledge they have gained.Should have a pleasing personality and a good command over the English language.
K WEBMAKER ™